|When did you start armwrestling?
|First tourney and how did you place?
- 1987 WPAA Rocky Mountain Regionals. I won two
matches (one against Cary Stadler, who was one of the top middleweights
in the state at the time.)
||Co-owner of Simpson and Son's Excavating
||Wife - Laurie, Daughter - Tyler, Son - Chance
||Golf, hunting, camping, drag racing
|What weight class do you pull?
||198 and 220
||Ranked top 10 in USA (198 left)
|State/countries you have competed in?
||13 states: CO, WY, SD, NM, ID, CA, IL, MO, KS, NV, NE, ND, OH
Countries: Japan, Curaso, Saudi Arabia
|What do you do for training?
||A little table, a little gym, and pulley
|Most memorable match?
||Dwayne Hanel in late 90's at Wyoming State. Match lasted 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
|Tourney win you are most proud of?
||First CO state pulling "Bad" Brad Balderston in the finals
||State: CO - 9 times, NM - 1 time, WY - 4 times, NE - 3 times
Regional: Rocky Mountain - 3 times, Mountain States - 2 times, Southern CO - 1 time, High Plains - 1 time
||1992 - Okinawa, Japan Island Open Championships - 1st place
1992 - US Marine Corp Open Championships - 1st place
||1999 USAA National Championships - 1st
1998 USWA National Championships finalist
3-time USAF Unified National Championships finalist
- 1997 USA World Wristwrestling Championships - 4th
- 1996 USAA North American Championships - 1st
- 2002 Represented Team USA at the WAF World Championships in Springfield, IL
- 2004 USAA Ultimate Vegas - 3rd
|Top armwrestlers you have defeated:
||Michael Todd, James
Smith, Matt Girdner, Kevin Bongard, Chris Futhey, David Bieler, Steve
Rau, Kenny Hughes, Robert Baxter, Eric Petersen, Scott Lohmann, Scott
Flemming, Sonny Larsen, Don Fritche, Eric Wolfe, Tony Villa, Ed Goble,
Bob Brown, Kayne Hemsing
|Other notables or accomplishments in the sport or other sports/activities/hobbies you have participated in?
- 1997 USAA National Middleweight points Champion
- 2004 Colorado ArmSports points Champion
- Over 12 Overall titles in 4 states
- I pulled for 10 years before I won a state title - now I am working on my record 10th CO state title.
|Anything else you would like to say?
||I am very proud to be a part of Mile High ArmSports and Team CO.