did you start armwrestling?
||Squire Lounge on Colfax Ave.
did you place?
||I received first place in my weight class and first place in the next weight class up.
|What states have you competed in?
- 11 states: CO, PA, NE, OK, SD, MT, KS, NV, WY, MO
- Titles: 11 total titles in a record 7 different states - MT (3), NE (1), PA (1), OK (2), WY (2), SD (1)
|What countries have you competed in?
- 5 countries: Japan, Poland, Finland, Belgium, USA
- 1999 Unified Nationals - 2nd
- 2000 Unified Nationals - 1st
- 1999 USAA Nationals - 2nd
- 2000 USAA Nationals - 2nd
- 1998 USWA Nationals - 2nd
- 1998 USAA Nationals - 3rd
- 1999 - 4th place Tokyo World Championships
- 2000 - Bronze medal in Finland at the Worlds
- 2001 - 7th place in Poland at the Worlds
- 2000 Tournament of Champions - 2nd
- 2010 World Police/Fire Games - 2nd
- 5th place in Belgium at the European championships
- 2000 Blue Mountain ProAm - 2nd
- 2003 Pull for the Hungry - 2nd
- Referee - USAA, MHA
- Received the key to the City of Rochfor, Belgium
- Jumped in the Baltic Sea in Poland, December 2001 - that was awesome!
||Top 5 in US and top 10 in North America
||Doctorate in Clinical Psychology - Psychotherapist
||Married in December 2009
||Hiking, snowshoeing, the great outdoors, exercise, reading, movies
|Other notables or accomplishments in the sport or other sports/activities/hobbies you have participated in?
- I am an American College of Sports Medicine certified trainer.
- I am a disabled Veteran.
- I volunteer with the Sisters of Mercy as a Mercy Associate.
- I am a guest lecturer at a few colleges and universities.
|Anything else you would like to say?
||I feel blessed to be
a part of Armwrestling for so many years. I have built amazing
friendships that are lasting a lifetime and that is a huge gift.